Welcome! I'm Dakota Rice, and I'm so glad you're here! This space is designed to accomplish 2 things:
1. To encourage conversation rooted in the Gospel.
2. To increase self-awareness and regularly examine our hearts.
I'm a NOLA native who was transplanted to Birmingham, AL in 2017. My husband, Jason, is a worship pastor and my absolute best friend. My education background and passions luckily intertwine: Biblical Studies and Communication. I hope you find this site to be a place where conversations can start and compassion can be exchanged. A few fun facts about me:
1. I have tried over 70 different King Cakes. It's my favorite food!
2. I'm an Enneagram Coach. And I'm a Type 3!
3. Elton John is my favorite musician. I would sell my kidney to see him in concert!